Saturday, August 11, 2007

Concerts in the Park

Our new, favorite, Sunday afternoon! We have been going to the free concerts at Bluebird Park in Laguna Beach for the past few weeks now. This is my favorite park to take Kalani too anyway, and these concerts have just been such a fun and relaxing thing to do at the end of the weekend. It is sometimes a bit challenging to find an activity that Kalani, John, and I all really enjoy doing; but this has been just that! My mom comes along sometimes too, and I think she enjoys it just as much as we do... if not even more :)

1 comment:

Angel Baby said...

How fun!! I hope to take Annabelle to the local concerts in the park up here in Oregon next year... they don't even start until 7pm, a little late for her right now.

Good job on keeping up your blog! It gets much easier as time passes... and starts to become a little journal of sorts. You can even download software to make it into a book someday!