Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Catch up :: A Photo Journal

Auntie's come to visit. Pure fun, joy and happiness.




My sweet baby boy turns 1!


Seriously contemplating his homemade (of course!) gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, sugar-free, rice-whip topped birthday "cake".




Guess he approved!


Nana couldn't miss this special day :)


Best friends and leftover cupcakes.


Enjoying his "leftovers".



Dylan's spotted the chicken bone on my plate and refused to eat another bite until it was in his hands.




He is definitely one of us (us, you know who you are ;-) )!!


The best, most handsome date I could ever ask for.

4 comments:

Julie S. said...

I love all the pictures! Thanks for posting! The gluten free, everything free, cake looks yummy!

muffin man said...

It actually was pretty yummy. It was a zucchini bread, of sorts, that I called cake ;-)
Glad you like the pics!

Mama Bear said...

LOL at that second pic of Dylan with the cake!

Laura said...

I can't believe Dylan's already one! Happy belated birthday big guy! He's so cute and happy, just like his older bro. That last picture of Kalani is to die for. Where did you go on your little date with him?