Monday, November 24, 2008

Sticky Buns

I was so excited to make these and then SO proud of myself for pulling it off! They were DELICIOUS!!! I have made plenty of loaves of yeast bread, but had never made a yeast dough for pastry's or sweets, like this one, so it was extra fun and exciting to do. Kalani helped with every single step, including eating them :)
The recipe made a ton so we have two pans, ready to go, in the freezer too.




I could sure use some tips on how to photograph food though. My camera would not focus correctly on the buns, and neither the flash or non-flash picture really shows how beautiful these were.

1 comment:

Mama Bear said...

They look really good, Lili! Like something you'd have on Christmas morning; mmm.

Food is so hard to photograph. We have a few white tabletops I usually use for picture-taking...then I just open up nearby blinds, turn off the flash and hope for the best!