Thursday, November 1, 2007

Best Halloween Ever!


I have never really been that into Halloween. I think it is one of those holiday's that some people just love, and look forward to and plan for, for weeks ahead of time. I have never been one of those people. I was a black cat for like, 4 years in a row because the people I was hanging out with said I had to be something. But like so many other things, Halloween was so much more fun to celebrate with Kalani! I got excited about his costume, and planned it out weeks ahead of time, and I anxiously awaited Halloween night so I could take him trick-or-treating. He was the CUTEST "worker guy" you have ever seen!

first house, and loving it already!

that bag is fillin' up fast...

Kalani's first EVER candy treat...

mmmmmmmmm

Off to a few more houses....





After trick-or-treating we went home to have some delicious homemade chili. I have this thing about chili and Halloween; I think I made it up, but to me it is the meal to have on Halloween! I realize that chili does not look that great, or appetizing, in a photo, but it was gooood :-)

cool pumpkin cup from Gramma Ilo


Kalani LOVED the chili

Back out to go see our neighbor friends and get a couple more pieces of candy, before calling it a night!



Like I said, cutest construction worker you've ever seen!!

No comments: