Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The HAIR

I've got to write a little something about Kalani's hair here, because I think we are going to get it trimmed tomorrow! Kalani's hair is long and curly and beautiful. I love everything about it. It was trimmed a while back, six months ago I guess, but it has grown very long and lush again since then. I love it long and messy, it is the essence of Kalani more than a short, cleaned up "do" would be. I know little girls everywhere, and their mom's too, look at his hair enviously. It is long enough to clip back or put in a pony tail, but he is a boy, so we can't do that. The dilemma right now is "what to do with this head of hair?" His bangs hang down in his eyes and the back tends to get a little snarly throughout the day. So with our trip to San Francisco and Oregon quickly approaching, I have decided it needs a trim.
These pictures are a memento of Kalani's long hair. I will miss it.
so curly...
and cute
he likes it too
with the bangs a little more tidy
ummm, ya
I'll miss you, little tail

No comments: